Dec 9, 2013

Incoming letters/届いたお手紙

Big thanks to those who left a comment in my previous posting and gave me the exact answer I was looking for! :D  I told my husband that an international survey indicates that I'm perfectly normal to make a mess when writing a letter, and he understands it now. ;)  It was really nice to know that I wasn't the only one to make a mess. :D
 
Here are some other lovely letters I received lately.  My mailbox has been really happy. :)  How about yours?  These are from Greece and Croatia.  I love the stamps! :D
 From Sweden and Germany 
I love the flower stamps. :)  I've never seen these flowers, but they must be popular in Sweden. 
Ta-da!!  I've never received a package with this many stamps!  I love Dutch old stamps, but she said she's not allowed to use the old ones any more.  Too bad. :(
 Cards, Birthday presents and lovely long letter. :)
I love looking at the different stamps from different countries.  They often show famous places, persons, food, animal, flowers...anything that tells you about that country. :)  Stamp is a piece of art!  Do you like looking at stamps?  I love it! :)
 
Have a nice day everyone! :D
 
先日の記事で『手紙を書くとき机の上は綺麗ですか?』と質問したところ、ごちゃごちゃだよ~というまさに私が求めていた回答を多数いただき有難うございました。大変助かります。夫には、国際的な調査結果で、みんな同じだと判明したと言っておきました(笑)
 
さて、最近届いたお手紙達をご紹介します。ギリシャ、クロアチア、スウェーデン、ドイツ、そして切手が大量に貼ってあるのがオランダからです。みんな素敵な切手を毎回貼ってくれてとても楽しませてもらっています。切手はその国の名所は有名人、食文化を伝えてくれるし、その国の動物や植物も見ることができてとても楽しいです。芸術ですね☆
 
よい一日を(^^)

↓いつもありがとうございます。押していただけると励みになります☆

4 comments:

  1. My mailbox is been on postcards-only diet for a while due to my "finals" plus the assignments I've been working on but the postcards have really made my day more than once :)

    The letters you've received look AMAZING and the stamps are just perfect! :) I collect stamps and adore receiving different stamps from my pals! One reason I'm usually the first in the line when new stamps are released and I usually buy at least two sheets of each new set :) Stamps are amazing and even if you're horrible at mail art (like I am) a stamp can really make a simple while envelope look prettier :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo finals! It's a long time ago for me. :p Hope you'll do well!

      Same here. I usually buy at least 2 sheets of each new set of stamps. :) I also like to check out "stamp shops" where you can buy old stamps because there're many nice once that are no longer sold at the post offices. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the envelope with so many stamps, how cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love putting different stamps on the envelope. It more fun! :D

      Delete